What we do
The services TSA provides its corporate clients and investors reflect the rapidly evolving nature of these promising markets…
TSA advises on business development and executes;
- market entry strategy mandates,
- long-term local representation mandates,
- tendering and contract sourcing services,
- M&A / direct equity investments,
…complementing TriStone Partners corporate finance services, which since 1998 has been advising some of Europe’s largest multinational groups on:
- M&A: acquisitions, divestments
- Greenfield projects development
- Capital raising services
Primarily but not exclusively in the Energy, Water, Public Infrastructure and Real Estate / Construction Services sectors.
TriStone Africa also offers specific Government advisory services focusing on the areas of Tax Enhancement, proposing and implementing solutions resulting in more efficient tax collection mechanisms for the benefit of National Treasuries.
Capitalizing on TriStone Partners’ decades long energy advisory track record in Europe, TriStone Africa is developing a unique energy practice serving the Namibian and selected neighbouring SADC markets. In both the Power and Oil & Gas sectors, TriStone Africa assists industry operators, large and small, public or private, on equity and debt financing as well as on long term, value creating strategies and transactions. We also invest as principals in selected local energy projects.
Having identified a number of investment projects in our main sectors of activity, TriStone Africa has established and manages TriStone Energy Ltd., a UK incorporated Namibian focused investment vehicle which executes direct equity investments into Namibian energy related assets and companies. The Government of Namibia has already granted TSE two Petroleum Exploration Licenses covering onshore blocks 2015, 2116 and 2616, which benefit from a high prospectivity profile, with TSE now actively pursuing the corresponding Work Program.
Whether in investment, project financing, or transaction advisory, we tend to focus on the following segments:
- Oil & Gas Exploration blocks
- Small to medium sized power plants, both renewable and thermal
- Connected or not to the national grids, or to industrial assets
- Distributed Generation projects, connected to local or municipal distribution networks
- Renewable and Local Energy Corporate and Project Finance Advisory
- Water Discovery & Management, for Urban, Industrial or Agricultural development